Shopper Relationship Management System (SRM)
Integrated Shopper Relationship Management System (SRM)
Many tenants are already using their respective Point-Of-Sales systems and they can now leverage to a Shoppers Relationship Management System which is customized for shopping malls and with the following features:
- Online member web-portal that provide self-help services such as membership sign-up and members account management
- Web and mobile services that provide an avenue of creating product awareness, event planning and management
- Mobile technologies to identify and verify shoppers at Point of Purchase
- Digital Marketing and Business Analysis tools
- Facilitate conventional redemption services at Customer Service Counter
- Verification, notification and instant reward recognition at Point of Purchase
Instant Reward Recognition
In most shopping malls, the mechanism to verify purchases is often done at the Customer Service Counter after purchases are made from the tenants. With the increasing impacts from online shopping presence, many online shoppers are expecting immediate reward redemption rather than queuing personally at the Customer Service Counter. As it is, many shoppers are frequently left unrewarded due to the above-mentioned rigid process. Therefore, a proper, detailed and informative analysis of buying trend can never be obtained from incomplete records due to the omission of a certain group of shoppers.
Today, an increasing number of shoppers prefer instantaneous reward recognition at the point of purchase or through self-help verification services that they would prefer to conduct at their own convenience. DTS has innovated the new technology to capture a copy of the e-receipt upon payment made by shoppers across all independent tenants’ Point of Sales System.